Check out videos on how some of our friends use the Jetflow System. They do it a lot better than we do!
how to clean
JETFLOW Hydration pack is easy to clean and easy to maintain. In order to make sure cleaning process a lot easier, we are presenting you with some prudent tips for clean your hydration pack’s bladder. The common way of cleaning reservoir is though soap and water and keep it aside to dry. However, there are plenty more ways to clean your hydration pack that we are going to mention below:
1. Using hot water and 2 tablespoons of bleach or baking soda, mix the solution inside your hydration pack and run through the tube.
2. Keep still for half an hour.
3. Wash the hydration reservoir with hot water and mild soap.
4. Rinse away the bleach or cleaning solution.
5. After cleaning properly, air dry.