If there’s mud or water on the course, these guys are the people to turn to for advice and training. Now Jetflow is part of the strategy for a successful mud run or obstacle course run. The Jetflow Tomahawk is the official hydration device of Ultimate Obstacle Race Training.
Check Out the Book
Visit the Website
Follow Mud Run Guide on Facebook for chances to win a Jetflow hydration pack and for insider tips on competing.
Polyurethane bladders are the standard in hydration packs (including CamelBak.) But we won’t settle for the norm at Jetflow. Polyurethane cannot be recycled. As they say, polymers are forever! So we skipped the bladder for a cleaner, more environmentally safe option.
Simply attach the Jetflow hydration system to your favorite reusable Nalgene bottle for pure, clean hydration.
Jetflow Tomahawk Packs get a shout out in Green Living Magazine. All Jetflow Hydration systems are BPA free. Plus, since Jetflow connects directly to a reusable bottle like a Nalgene bottle there’s no polyurethane bladder to deal with (which is a good thing since those bladders are not recyclable.)
Awesome giveaway going on over at the Jetflow page on Facebook. Check it out and you could win a FREE Jetflow Tomahawk Hydration Pack. Just “like” us and share the photo of our pack on your page and you could be the winner, winner, chicken dinner.
Contest ends Sunday. Good luck!
Planning on hiking much this spring and summer? Out here in Utah, as soon as the snow melts–we’re all about hiking and camping.
Wherever your wanderings take you, don’t forget to stay hydrated. At this elevation staying hydrated is key.
We favor Gatorade in a Jetflow Hydration Pack. That’s right, you’re not limited to water! Hydrate with anything you like. Jetflow is hydration evolved. We promise:
- pure clean taste
- simple to use
- easy to clean
- 100% recyclable
Want to try it first?
Take a 30 Day Test Drive. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to start your Test Drive.
- Purchase a pack for half off (plus shipping).
- Fill your pack with any beverage you like.
- Take it for a real test drive. Walk, run, bike, and hike with your pack.
- After 30 days choose to keep your pack, upgrade it, or return it. (Bet you love it!)
Trail: Ribbon Trail
Location: Grand Junction, Colorado
Distance: 7-mile out-and-back
Total Elevation Gain: 1700 ft
Total Elevation Loss: 606 ft
Net Change: 1095 ft
Check out the Jetflow line of hydration packs, components, and reusable bottles.
Kids + Red Rock + Jetflow Hydration = The Perfect Outing
The only thing better than watching a bunch of kids scurry around on rocks, is outfitting them with their own Jetflow hydration system. Connect the manifold to a bottle of Gatorade, juice, or pretty much any bottle, and you’ll have one content little mountain goat.
The Jetflow Tomahawk Pack adjusts to fit anyone, big or small.
Gear up for Spring Break, or your next family outing.
Watch our Facebook page for upcoming promos and deals.
At Jetflow, we love getting our product in your hands. That’s why we do a weekly giveaway. Join in the fun on our Facebook page. Simply enter your name and email address for a chance to win.
This week we’re giving away a Jetflow Tomahawk–you choose the color.
Enter the giveaway here.
The unique Jetflow design gives you:
- A 100% mold and fungus free guarantee.
- The only system that can be completely disassembled and sterilized in the dishwasher.
- The choice of hydrating with any beverage. Compatible bottles PDF.
- Pure, clean hydration. No nasty plastic taste.
What’s your favorite thing about the Jetflow System?
Here are some of the top reasons to consider Jetflow when looking for and purchasing your next hydration pack.
1. Jetflow packs are easy to clean. Simply flush the hoses with water, snap the system apart, and run the system through the dishwasher. I have heard of people going to extreme lengths to try and wash the bladders in other packs, like this for example. Your other option is to ditch the bladder after each use and buy a new one, which can get expensive.
2. You don’t get a plastic taste when using Jetflow. There are no polyurethane bladders that taste like plastic to have to worry about. The taste from the bottle the beverage came in is what you get. If you don’t want to completely replace your existing hydration pack, you can add the Jetflow system to the pack you already have.
3. Most bottles will attach. Gatorade, PowerAde, Fiji, Nalgene, Aquafina, Smartwater, Pepsi, Coke, etc., any single threaded bottle will fit. There are different adapters that come with the pack to make this possible. There is a downloadable PDF to find a list of compatible bottles.
4. Easy to pack. Whether you hike, bike, run, ride ATVs, or horseback ride toss the Jetflow pack on your back and you will barely even notice its presence. These packs are great for hydrating while touring or waiting in lines at amusement parks. The pack is light-weight, and has storage for snacks or personal belongings.
A few years ago, I took a trip to Washington, D.C. and man do I wish I would have had the pack then. Between walking from monument to monument at the National Mall and waiting in lines at Mount Vernon I would have loved to have had a Jetflow pack to help me beat the heat and exhaustion. My dad told me he thought the same thing about his trip to Hawaii. Staying hydrated can make or break your vacation, and Jetflow makes it that much easier to avoid dehydration.
5. The hydration back pack is environmentally clean. Reuse your 100% recyclable bottles over and over. No having to buy new, non-recyclable bladders after each use.